It’s that time again! Emirates is recruiting and you guys have sent me tons of questions about the application process. As much as my fellow colleagues and I would love to assist you, the process has changed significantly since we originally applied. That being said, let’s take a look at the criteria and where you could be tomorrow:
According to the Emirates Group Careers website; Emirates is looking for exceptional people to join their international cabin crew team based in Dubai. If you share their unlimited curiosity, embrace of other cultures and passion for hospitality, they would like to meet you. This means if you’re well-versed in customer service, enjoy travel and have a passion for working with others from all over the world, than this is the opportunity for you!
If shortlisted, Emirates will invite you to attend a global recruitment event. Their website states that when applying you must prepare:
- An updated CV: details about your previous employment and education history.
- Photos: professional images of yourself to be uploaded onto your application.
- You will also be asked to record a Video Interview.
In terms of qualifications and experience, Emirates is requesting:
- 1+ year of customer service/hospitality experience
- Educated to at least high school level
- Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable)
- At least 21 years old at the time of application
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements
- Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
…So what are you waiting for!? Get started on your application here and join our team of over 135 nationalities!
Next week, I will share with you the process that I went though to help you get a better idea of what Emirates might be looking for. In the meantime, click here for some basic interview tips from my personal experience.
Next Stop: Nairobi, Kenya🇰🇪
Disclaimer: My posts are my personal views and and do not represent the views of my company.