May Roster (2017)

Whoaaaaa, time flies! I can’t believe we’re in May already! This month, I will be checking three new destinations off of my list!

✈️ Bangkok, Thailand x2
✈️ Phuket, Thailand *
✈️ Jakarta, Indonesia *
✈️ Auckland, New Zealand * (one of the world’s longest flights)

* = New destination

Next Stop: Colombo, Sri Lanka (turnaround)

IG: @LipstickAndLuggage
FB: @LipstickandLuggage

_________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal views and and do not represent the views of my company.

8 Comments

1. Lígia Coelho
    April 19, 2017 / 9:12 pm

Hi Kelsey, I’m pretty sure you already explained that, but what does turnaround means? I am so sorry to bother, heh. Oh, and PS: now that Emirates A380 flies daily to São Paulo, Brazil, you can come as cabin crew, uh? Have an amazing week. xx

• Lipstick And Luggage
      April 20, 2017 / 12:16 am

Hi Ligia,

Thanks for your question!

A “turnaround” is a flight that flies to a specific destination, then returns back to base on the same day. So, in May, I will fly to Mumbai, India from Dubai, returning to the UAE on that same day. (In other words, Cabin Crew don’t receive a layover. Instead we drop passengers off and pick more up).

Hope that makes sense. 🙂
      Kelsey

• Ruari Allen
      April 20, 2017 / 1:20 am

Kelsey wats the best advise on someone who is cabin crew for the first time

2. Obaid
    April 20, 2017 / 12:22 am

Hey Kelly. Absolutely love your blog. When do you plan to.come to Karachi ?

• Lipstick And Luggage
      April 20, 2017 / 12:24 am

Karachi is a turnaround flight, meaning Cabin Crew don’t receive a layover there. For that reason, I don’t have any plans to come there anytime soon! 🙂

Kelsey

3. Rana
    April 20, 2017 / 8:43 am

My dear iam inviting you to visit Ukraine and Egypt,, I’m living in these two countries,,

4. Valentine
    May 27, 2017 / 8:19 am

Hi Kelsey!
    I was wondering if you have any Singapore-Dubai or Dubai-Paris in June/July, I would love to meet you!

• Lipstick And Luggage